WELCOME TO C³
Founded in 2008, with over 25,000 Memberships sold, Country Cover Club has built a reputation for insurance you can trust and the highest levels of customer service. Joining C³ is quick and easy, providing instant access to your printable Evidence of Insurance certificate!
Tailor your Membership package to suit your needs with 4 Membership terms and optional insurance benefits including EU & Worldwide Extensions, Enhanced Personal Accident Cover, Gun & Sporting Equipment Cover and Drone & Model Aircraft Cover. Plus choose from a range of accessories such as personalised hard copy certificates, handy Membership cards, C³ badges and more.
- £12 million Public Liability Cover
- £10,000 Personal Accident Cover
- £100,000 Legal Expenses Cover
- 24-Hour Revocation of Licence and Legal Advice Helpline
- FREE Personal Accident and Injury Solicitors Service
- FREE Consultation with Specialist Shotgun, Firearms, Explosives and Licence Revocation Solicitor
Cover is provided for the most comprehensive range of country sports in the UK including Shooting, Hunting, Fishing, Falconry, Ferreting, Working with Dogs, Archery, Re-Enactment, Rambling, Conservation and much more! Please visit the Country Sports Insurance page for a complete list of Insured Activities and full details of each Insurance Benefit.
Insurance Benefits are valid across the UK and Republic of Ireland. Cover across the European Union, Worldwide cover and a range of other Optional Insurance Benefits are also available.
- Discounted Gun Dog & Pet Insurance with C³ partners VetSure
- Great rates on Private Medical Insurance for every C³ Member and their family
- Exclusive Discounts at participating Country Sports Stores
- Popular Supplier and Venue Privileges
- Quarterly e-Newsletter featuring news and Members' only deals
View the Member Benefits page for a complete list of additional benefits
C³ Membership is available to all persons resident in the United Kingdom (defined as England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, the Scilly Isles, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands) and the Republic of Ireland.
Overseas visitors may obtain Membership and insurance for the UK or RoI provided they have a UK or RoI address for the period. Membership for overseas visitors cannot be bought in conjunction with the EU or Worldwide extensions.
Syndicates of 10 or more Members can join at a reduced rate of £24.95 per annum. Please visit our Syndicate page for further details.
Full terms & conditions of membership are detailed in the C³ Schedule of Membership.Join Now