Gun & Sporting Equipment Insurance
We recognise that many country sports use specialist equipment which can be costly to replace if it gets damaged or stolen. With this in mind C³ provides Members with the option to include cover for guns and other sporting equipment within their Membership. Shooters can add C³'s Gun & Equipment insurance to our standard Public Liability and Personal Accident Shooting Insurance for fully comprehensive cover.
Equipment Insurance Packages
We currently offer 3 tiers of cover which can be added to any annual Membership:
- SILVER - £2,000 cover - £99.95 per annum
- GOLD - £5,000 cover – £199.95 per annum
- PLATINUM - £10,000 cover - £399.95 per annum
Cover is provided for Guns, Shooting and other Sporting Equipment as used in activities on the Insured Activities including but not limited to Shotguns, Rifles, Fishing Rods, Re-Enactment Props etc. Cover is valid anywhere in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland.
Cover for higher amounts can be provided on an individual basis – for information or a quote please contact us.
Terms of Gun & Equipment Insurance
- Cover excludes gradual wear, tear and depreciation.
- Cover excludes damage whilst in use.
- Theft cover is subject to evidence of forcible and violent entry or exit to property housing the equipment.
- Cover excludes theft from a vehicle overnight unless the vehicle is contained in a locked building.
- Cover excludes theft whilst equipment is left unattended in the open.
- All claims subject to excess of £100.
These terms and conditions may be may be added to or amended at any time at C³'s discretion.
All Insured benefits are underwritten by carefully selected specialist and leading UK Insurers in the Lloyds and London market, all of whom are fully UK Authorised and FCA regulated. Please read the C³ Summary of Insurance or, for full terms and conditions of current policies please download the Public Liability & Personal Accident Policy Wording.
Details and Benefits are as per the Schedule Of Membership benefits and offers and the current Master Policies in force at the time of claim and are subject to full payment of Membership fees. C³ reserves the right to add to, amend or withdraw Membership benefits and cover at any time.