Terms & Conditions
- Company Information
- Membership Terms & Conditions
- Insurance cover extended to C³ Members
- Reseller Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by Country Cover Limited,
Company number: 6581915,
Registered office: 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU.
Country Cover Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Ingard Financial Limited which is Authorised and Regulated by The Financial Services Authority. FCA Registered number 580689.
Membership Terms & Conditions
Your Membership and any insurance granted thereunder are subject to your agreement and compliance with the C³ Schedule of Membership.
Insurance cover extended to C³ Members
All Insured benefits are underwritten by carefully selected specialist and leading UK Insurers in the Lloyds and London market, all of whom are fully UK Authorised and FCA regulated.
Our Summary of Insurance document provides a basic outline of the Insurance Benefits provided by C³. For full terms and conditions of current policies please download our Public Liability & Personal Accident Master Policy Wording & Legal Policy Wording documents.
Details and offers are as per the Schedule of Membership and the current Master Policies in force at the time of claim and are subject to full payment of Membership fees. C³ reserves the right to add, amend or withdraw Membership benefits at any time.
Reseller (Trade and Syndicate) Terms & Conditions
Country Cover Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any information that we collect from you during your use of this website or any of our services will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.We may collect the following information:
- anonymous technical information (including IP address, browser and operating system)
- personal information (including name and date of birth)
- contact information (including your home address and email)
- other information relevant to the services that we provide to you
We collect and process this information in order to provide services to you and to our other users and Members, and to understand how our services are used and improve upon them.
In particular we will:
- Perform internal record keeping
- Analyse the information to help us understand our users and Members
- Process the information in order to provide services requested by you
- We may contact you by letter, telephone, email or SMS text message in matters relating to your membership.
- We may send you emails and/or SMS text messages about our services, new benefits or other information which we think you may find interesting, unless you instruct us not to do so by unchecking the 'Subscribe to Newsletter' checkbox in your Member Area.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you information about third parties which we think you may find interesting unless you instruct us not to do so.
This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.Your rights
You have certain rights under the Data Protection Act 1998. We have given a summary of some of these rights and how to exercise them below, but if you want more detailed information, we suggest you visit the website of the The Information Commissioner's Office.
- You have a right to request details of information which we hold about you. Exercising your right will incur a small fee. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us in writing.
- You have a right to ensure that the information we hold about you is correct and complete. If you believe that any of the information we hold is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us and we will work with you to update the information promptly.
The data controller responsible for the information collected by Country Cover Limited is J J Parks Young. Our data protection registration number is Z2000817.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
The table below explains the cookies we use and why.
|These cookies are set when a Trade Associate successfully logs into their Trade Associates' Area, and are necessary to provide secure access to to the Trade Associates' Area. They are deleted six hours after they are created.|
|These cookies are set when a Syndicate Owner successfully logs into their Syndicate Owners' Area, and are necessary to provide secure access to the Syndicate Owners' Area. They expire six hours after they are created.|
|Marketing||marketing_origin||This cookies is sometimes set as a result of your arriving to our website using a link contained within an advert we have placed online. We use it to track how successful our marketing campaigns have been by connecting purchases to an advertising campaign. It is deleted 366 days after it is created. It does not uniquely identify you.|
If you would like to clear any cookies that have been set by our website, please click here.